Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Brain is Spinning Tonight...

I am feeling that very overwhelming feeling tonight that I usually feel right before I give up on couponing. I think I want to know it all to start with. I get very disappointed, very quick, when I think I am not getting the best deal possible on something. As a newbie I am constantly second guessing my 'good deal.' I am wanting to hoard coupons for that better deal that could pop-up in the sales ads next week. I just need to work past this and stick with it. I know I will learn the best deals as I go. It is just very complicated matching online coupons & paper coupons with sales ads. Southernsavers.com is very helpful with many deals, but I realize there are a ton of other deals in store that are hard to know about unless you are actively searching for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment