Friday, April 30, 2010

Progress Today...

1) Signed up for Procter & Gamble's Everyday Solutions today. They are sending me free samples of Pantene, Pampers, and Head and Shoulders. And, also coupons for Tide. I added the link to the right. You can request samples once per quarter so make sure they are things you are really interested in.

2) Added the cellfire & coupons.com apps to my iPhone. It will make it alot easier to manage offers and coupons from these sites (especially cellfire since they are loaded directly to my Kroger card from my phone.) The same offers that are on the website are also on the app so I'm not missing out on anything. If I had a wireless printer I could print coupons.com coupons directly from my phone, but since I don't they email the coupons I have 'clipped' to my email.

No comments:

Post a Comment